Looking for a SAP Data Migration consultant
Posted on Jul 25, 2022 by Pixie Recruitment Services Limited
One of my clients is looking for a SAP Data migration consultant and is offering a 12 month, fully remote contract.
The person should possess
- A proven track record of consulting in several SAP modules, such as MM - materials management; WM - warehouse management;SD - Sales and Distribution, PP - production planning, QM - quality management. Certification in at least one of them in required.
- A track record of doing data analytics for SAP roll-outs: data validation, data cleansing, data gap reporting and gap resolution.
- Having practical skills in any of the generally available tools that can be used for custom developments, data processing & data analytics, such as MS SQL, MS Access, Advanced Excel, (etc) Any of the programming languages would be a plus.
- Practical experience creating solution design for data migrations, including technical design (for programmers) and documentation.
- Participation in at least 3 SAP rollout project - end to end - in a role of a lead data analyst or functional analyst focused on data migration.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, leading a group of at least 5 people in a SAP roll-out project, or a sub-division thereof.
- Data loading skills are optional, but are a plus.
The client is keen to start interviews ASAP so please do submit your profile and I will get in touch.
.Must be in Europe to apply for this position*