Graduate Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by ESG RECRUITMENT
- Are you motivated by competition and incentivised targets?
- Have you got the drive, determination and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment?
- Do you want to take control of your own earning potential?
A market leading IT Recruitment firm are looking for motivated Graduates or 2nd jobbers to join their Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme.
You will be fully trained on the 360 recruitment process. All you need is the right personality - tenacity, confidence, creativity and barrels of ambition!
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Specialist IT/Technology Recruitment
Location: City of London - accessible from Bank, Monument and London Bridge.
Package: £20,000 basic and great commission - easily £50k+ OTE if you hit target.
The position is with an incredibly successful Recruitment firm with 10 years of expertise in the industry. Working with FTSE 250 companies, they specialise in recruiting high-end specialist IT positions.
Since their creation, they have tripled in size and aim to become one of the largest specialist IT recruitment agencies in the capital.
There is huge emphasis on training and candidates will need to show evidence of having the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a competitive environment.
Benefits for Graduate Trainees:
* Fast-paced, lively environment
* Rapid, transparent career progression - you could be a Senior Recruitment Consultant within a year!
* Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
* Surrounded by like-minded, motivated individuals
* 5* holidays including Cancun, Ibiza and Las Vegas
Key Attributes for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Money-motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Either a recent Graduate or a 2nd Jobber, hopefully with some commercial/B2B sales experience
If you're hungry for success and want transparent promotional prospects with a clear route to success, a role with this dynamic company is for you!
Please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this opportunity to kickstart your career and we'll get back to you to arrange an interview!
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
SW6 Associates Ltd
SW6 Associates Ltd