Sales Support Executive/PA
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Finepoint Broadcast Limited
Finepoint Broadcast is a family owned technology solutions provider and has been operating for over 30 years. We supply broadcasters with a wide range of OB and production equipment on a rental or sales basis. We have a unique blend of extensive product knowledge and exceptional service which keeps our customers returning to us year on year. We have a great team here and if you would like to be part of it then please apply here.
- Taking instruction from the sales team, accounts and MD
- Creating sales sheets, delivery notes and invoices on our database
- Liaising with different departments e.g. Despatch- to get shipping quotes, etc
- Talking to clients to send quotes, obtain PO's and keep informed of delivery process
- Taking pictures of our equipment for our website, email marketing etc.
- Using Photoshop to design mailshots, promotions, website banners.
- Editing website and changing items for sale & hire, creating new adverts, updating prices by speaking to manufacturers for latest price lists etc.
- Managing Ebay and other Auction sites.
- Making sure Database is correct and adding new items
- Completing manufacturer sales reports
- Organising and filing expenses and receipts for sales team and MD
- Handling Petty cash and foreign currency
- General admin
- Be able to use your initiative and be prepared to 'go the extra mile'
- Have outstanding written and oral communication skills and an approachable demeanour
- Have the capacity to work under pressure, taking instruction both on emails, over the phone and face to face
- Knowledge of Broadcast and Film Equipment would be highly beneficial but not necessary
Training will be given on database and website but applicant needs to know how to use photoshop to a good standard
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work- weekdays 9am-6pm
Pension will be provided plus maybe be a chance to travel with sales team on occassion
Dimensions Specialist Recruitment