HR Systems and Data Analyst - Workday
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by ninesharp LTD
Workday Systems Analyst
Permanent - Salary Subject to experience, plus comprehensive benefits package
HRIS Systems and Data Analyst with experience in Workday HR Data Analysis required by international technology company based in Redhill, Surrey. The Workday HR Systems Analyst will act as a conduit between HR, IT and Project teams in ensuring the successful implementation of Workday HCM, leading on the creation of dashboards and maximising the reporting functionality of the new system. the HR Systems Analyst will also be responsible for the management of the HR systems environment, governance and systems administration relating to further improvement and implementation projects..
- Demonstrated experience within Workday MI Analyst and Reporting
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of HCM products (ideally Workday) in complex private sector environments
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Analysis and Administration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with confident and assertive ability to present and communicate
- Logical thinker with excellent communication skills
This is a great time for a HR Systems Analyst to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful HR Systems Analyst will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a high-profile project implementing Workday.
If this role is of interest and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now.
ninesharp are a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HRIS, HR Systems, HR Data Analyst, HR MI Analyst, HR Systems Manager, Workday, Permanent, Surrey, Redhill
About You Recruitment
Jennings Morton Friel Associates
Adecco UK Limited