International Recruitment Consultant - Romanian, Bulgarian or Russian
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Pro-Force
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
Pro-Force Limited, a national recruitment agency supplying temporary labour to the agricultural, horticultural, industrial and manufacturing sectors, are looking for committed International Recruitment Consultants to join our head office team.
Based from one of our Lincolnshire branches (Boston, Lincoln, Wisbech), the role would suit a dedicated individual who thrives on meeting targets and exceeding expectations.
Please note this role will require fluency in English and at least one other language, such as Romanian, Bulgarian or Russian.
The main duties are as follows:
- International recruitment via telephone, advertising, social media
- Conducting open days in home countries (Romania, Bulgaria, other countries as required)
- Coordinating recruitment drives, from advertising through to shortlisting and selection
- Administration of new starters including arrivals
The role will require flexibility as an element of travel is required, both within the UK and overseas. A full clean drivers licence is essential.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English and one other listed language)
- Full IT literacy, including Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet targets and work to strict deadlines
Please submit your CV today. Interviews week commencing 3rd December for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
For full details on our data protection procedures and our Privacy Notice, please refer to our website.