Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Boswells of Oxford Ltd
To provide day-to-day HR and act as first point of contact and management of HR issues for the Senior Management Team and company employees. Supervise the HR administration staff and support as necessary. Daily supervision of staff attendance in store.
The role is located in our Oxford store and the hours would be a minimum of 22.5 hours a week but their is flexibility in how these are applied. The contract is fixed term until January 30th 2020 with the possibility of change or extension.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Education to A-Level standard and CIPD qualified or equivalent. In process CIPD qualification would be considered.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with all members of the team.
- Strong understanding of employment law.
- Experience of working in a busy HR department.
- Strong IT skills including word and excel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Proven ability to work on routine matters with little supervision
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Excellent knowledge of SAGE.
- Retail experience.
- Proven administrative skills and an eye for detail.
- Previous experience of HR Information Systems and liaising with legal advisors