Paid Media Assistant
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Boffin Recruitment
While your main responsibilities will be to support both the PPC and Social teams, upon completion of your initial training program, you will become responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns. Specifically including:
- Audience, keyword & demographic research.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Create timely and engaging content, optimised for platform used and intended audiences.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across channels.
Adecco UK Limited
Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd