Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, a rapidly expanding music agency, is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage all marketing for the agency and its brands.
- Conceive and implement marketing campaigns and social media strategies to maximise artist and events presence online.
- Implement new strategies to build audiences for artists and brands.
- Become the key point of contact for all marketing reports, from internal teams, the wider business and external clients.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns across all social networks, GDN and more to maximise campaign goals and increase ROI.
- Spearhead all event announcements, being the liaison between the venue, artists and agency.
- Brief and project manage the creation of assets for campaigns.
- Run regular channel audits and advise on how to optimise all digital retail spaces.
- Liaise with third party agencies, ensuring the channels remain effective.
- Oversee the marketing budget to ensure activities are delivered on time, on budget, while meeting desired quality standards.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third parties including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vevo, YouTube, SoundCloud, Google, Apple etc.
- Compile, analyse and present reports on all active campaigns.
- Monitor digital trends and new media platforms, tools and applications and report back to senior management team.
- Extensive experience working within marketing, managing large channels (preferably in events).
- Experience managing a team and developing junior staff members.
- Extensive knowledge of key trends and the latest innovations in the digital media market.
- Strong knowledge of paid media and implementing paid marketing goals and strategies.
- Proven ability to sell tickets through creative marketing.
- Proficient understanding of social media.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to proof read external communications.
- Good knowledge of eCRM database management.
- Good knowledge of websites including previous CMS system use and SEO best practice.
- Good knowledge of sponsorship integration requirements.
This is the perfect role for a savvy, tech minded music lover with an analytical approach to achieving results and a passion for live events.
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Randstad Employment Bureau