Posted on Jul 25, 2022 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Scrum Master to join their team in Bioggio, Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
What you will do:
- Enabling Agile practices in Cloud Deployment and Automation Domain for CH Teams hosted in Bioggio
- Facilitate planning, reviews, retrospectives, daily scrum meetings and ensure that all Agile events are held in a timely and effective way
- Help the team to build their Product Backlog, to implement daily routines, and to remove obstacles
- Ensure transparency, by making sure that work is captured in the Product Backlog and by supporting the refinement of Product Backlog Items
- Promote Agile principles and values and facilitate adoption through daily work on the field and workshops
- Engage with the appropriate practices to help identify and deliver against training needs to support and build Agile practices across the Domain
- Create other inspect & adapt opportunities to help the team navigate the company's processes and respect their commitments
- Help drive innovation within the team and department
- Facilitate the team collaboration with stakeholders
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!