Senior Insight Analyst
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Addison Lee
Here at Addison Lee we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their very best. We believe that work should be fun and whilst we are passionate about delivery we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success, especially in our Data & Analytics function.
Reporting to the Senior Business Insight and Analytics Manager, the Senior Business Insight Analyst will be the primary point of contact for insight and analytics in terms of helping shape Addison Lee's strategy from an operational perspective as well as understanding our customers and optimising campaigns to enhance CRM and marketing performance.
The Data & Analytics department consists of 3 teams; Insight & Analytics, Data Engineering and MI & Client Reporting Team. The Insight & Analytics team are responsible for delivering customer and operational insight & data science projects across the Addison Lee Group.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in writing effective, optimised and efficient SQL & R code; this is essential
- Experience of producing analytics and insight in a large and complex organisations
- Ability to source, analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong communication and stakeholder management across all levels of the organisation, helping implement strategy through providing data and insight recommendations
- Ability to tell a story through data in a visually compelling way, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- BSc degree educated
- A logical approach to problem solving with excellent skills in numeracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a confident approach; having a strong sense of ownership, ability to challenge where appropriate and with excellent time / priority management
- Hands-on experience of predictive statistical modelling and segmentation
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Support the Marketing, Sales, Finance, Commercial and other Operations teams with B2C and B2B data, modelling analysis, ensuring analysis delivery is accurate, reliable and outcome driven with actionable insights
- Work with senior stakeholders to define analysis reporting and insight requirements, including identification of the internal and external data sources needed and the subsequent development needs
- Develop and implement the analysis dashboards for key stakeholders using the provided tools and systems (R, R-Shiny, Sybase IQ, Excel) and executing development and analytical best practice
- Consult with senior business stakeholders to provide actionable insights allowing to meet the KPIs / measures they need to operate their remits, such as expected conversion performance by channel
- Proactively work with key agencies, affinity partners and other third parties to support customer analysis requirements
- Propose Third Party Data to enhance our understanding of customer, business and commercial analytics