HR Advisor, EMEA
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by ninesharp LTD
Permanent - Salary subject to experience, plus 10% bonus, pension, private medical, 25 days holiday, etc..
HR Advisor with demonstrated experience as an HR generalist in the private sector required by technology SME based in Wokingham, Berkshire. The HR Advisor will report into the EMEA Head of HR and be responsible for providing high level reliable HR advice on any HR projects including advising managers on ER, Change, Recruitment, HR Process and Learning & Development. The HR Advisor will work within an international team, covering the EMEA region, and acting as a partner to key sales, marketing and operational stakeholders as well as taking ownership of HR activities for the UK region.
Skills & Experience:
- CIPD Level 5 (and above), or with equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in HR, with a minimum of 2 years' operating as an HR Advisor / HR Generalist
- Excellent personal skills, confident in communication with and management of commercial stakeholders
- Experience in managing recruitment activities
- Strong L&D, talent development and training skills
- Strong attention to detail and computer literacy
The HR Advisor will have an exceptional opportunity to work with autonomy in a forward-thinking, fast-moving business environment.
If this role is of interest and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now.
ninesharp are a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Generalist, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, CIPD, MCIPD, Level 5, level 7, Associate, Employment Legislation, Wokingham, Berkshire
Austin Clark Recruitment Limited
SSDC (Shared Service Delivery Centre)
Simply Commerce Group