Applications Engineer - Graduate
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by KHR Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a manufacturer of market-leading systems, is looking for a Applications Engineer to join them at an exciting time of growth and development.
This role will involve:
- Onsite customer training and support
- Extensive overseas travel for periods of up to 3 months
- Effective adoption of solutions allowing maximum return
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate with a relevant tech-based degree
- Interested in both mechanical hardware and software systems
- In possession of a full UK driving Licence and current passport due to international travel
- Able to work flexibly
- Knowledge of other languages desirable but not essential
- Able to travel the UK and abroad to service client requirements
- A confident communicator who is comfortable working to deadlines
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited