HR Operations Partner Dearne Valley
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Capita
Becoming a HR Operations Partner with Capita Customer Management:
You will provide comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR support and solutions to Management Teams within a business unit in line with our Company Values, Company procedures and legal requirements. You will proactively partner and collaborate with Management teams in providing pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions in relation to people issues that will meet business objectives and create an environment of positive people management, ensuring we attract, develop and retain talented people who are fully engaged and productive.
Location: Dearne Valley, South Yorkshire
What you will do:
- Build strong professional relationships with Management teams and participate in Senior Management Team meetings
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence.
- Raise awareness of business regarding current and new Employment Legislation as well as other corporate initiatives
- Input to business initiatives in relation to the people agenda and either own, or be a key contributor to the business people plan, working collaboratively with other HR services as appropriate
- Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
- Seek commercial resolutions to Employment Tribunals and manage relationship with solicitors and ACAS
- Manage settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and solicitors
- Lead the HR work stream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives, talent development, employee engagement
Your experience will include:
- Strong generalist HR experience, preferably gained within a commercial and fast paced environment
- Regular Union exposure and experience managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience/or currently working towards qualification with up to date knowledge of Employment Law.
- Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- Experience of partnering management teams to deliver people plans and initiatives
- Experience of working in complex structures and organisations where delivery of people services is through a mix of supplier arrangements
AboutCapita Customer Management
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer's needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Ru Syed () for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.