Print Finisher - Newmarket
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Kairos Recruitment Group
Print Finisher / Folder - Newmarket
COMPANY: A large packaging manufacturer.
SHIFT PATTERN: NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting and running folding machines
- Finishing carton production to the highest standards
- Producing and reviewing products against the prescribed quality standards/specification supplied.
- Maintenance and general housekeeping of the equipment.
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time.
You should possess the following skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- GUK / STAHL / HERZOG HEYMANN FOLDING experience ideally
- Print Finishing such as folding / gluing / guillotine / binding
- The ability to work well in a team of production operatives
- Be used to dealing with high end added value packaging
- Have a conscientious and enthusiastic manner with a can-do approach
- The ideal candidate will possess general computer skills
- Be able to work on various shift patterns
To register your interest for this opportunity please click apply, alternatively, contact me by email on to discuss further in confidence - we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!