Graphic Designer - Cambridge
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Annesley Gandon Solutions
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our expanding business in Cambridge. We are a boutique company based in Cambridge who are market leaders in our field and not only specialise in recruitment but also training and marketing.
It is a vibrant business that has a specific focus in the Holiday Park sector and we are looking for a new team member who is looking for the next step up with creative, imaginative designs and a passion to succeed to join our experienced team.
The role will predominately be focused on design for print but there is a need for the understanding and knowledge of different digital platforms. The workload is varied and you will be required to produce many types of holiday brochures, leaflets and advertisements for a range of holiday parks and leisure groups as well as the opportunity for brand developing.
Skills and attributes;
- Creating work for digital, social and print media
- Aid the marketing manager and marketing department.
- Print, digital and bespoke designs.
- A sound knowledge of all primary software
- Confidently working on your own initiative
- Show great and precise attention to detail and able to work to tight
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with our clients effectively to
ensure their needs are met.
- A proactive attitude and real enthusiasm for design
We will consider any amount of experience hence the variation in the salary offered. If you have experience working in a designing role and are looking to progress your career, then please contact us now with your CV and some examples of your work.