Programme Manager - Hove
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by bct resourcing
Up to £95,000 + Benefits.
We are currently in the market for a seasoned Programme Manager to undertake an exciting an interesting opportunity with a market-leading Insurance business based in Hove, East Sussex. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join a customer-centric organisation who are excellent at nurturing talent through unrivalled support, training and advancement opportunities. This Programme Manager role will be heavily connected to the multi-year IFRS17 Programme and will encompass a range of activity which includes the development of data extraction routines through to the development of financial reporting processes. The successful Programme Manager will come from a background of delivering programmes with a financial services environment, with the preference in background being from the insurance industry.
Programme Manager Requirements:
* Demonstrable track record of successfully delivering large, complex transformation projects across a financial services business
* Ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to organise and work to tight deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage a high-volume of projects and tasks
* Ability to deliver complex programmes both on-time and in-budget.
* Gravitas along with senior leadership presence and the ability to lead functions and comfortably interact with stakeholders at all levels
* Prince2 / PROSCI / Agile / Scrum would be advantageous though not essential
* An understanding of the Life and Pensions Insurance industry as well as Asset & Liability management would also be preferred though is not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starting Programme Manager who is interested in career development, and is looking to join an award-winning, multi-national organisation. The salary on offer for this role is up to £95,000 with a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in this post then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Programme, Manager, IFRS17, Change, Transformation, Finance, Insurance, IFRS, Experience.
Tinies Brighton & Sussex
Red Flag Recruitment