Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Fresh Recruits
Job Title: Content/Copywriter
Job Type: Initially a short-term role up to 2 months but with real prospects for a permanent job
Salary: Up to £25K
We are looking for super talented Content/Copywriter to join our client's marketing team and enrich the digital presence with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy as well as print materials and social channels. Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to all audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Requirements of the role:
- Write catchy, sales orientated content for websites, blogs, newsletters and social media
- Prepare marketing materials
- Write newsletters
- Project manage your own tasks and time
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Certificate, Diploma, bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in copy writing, marketing or communications
- Perfect English grammar is a must!
- Hands on experience with content management systems including WordPress
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/