Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Lucy Walker Recruitment Ltd
Leeds | Job Reference: 919315
25 days holiday, dress down Friday's, monthly drinks
We are currently looking for an ambitious Graduate to join a legal recruitment firm based in Leeds City Centre. Our client are a privately owned, highly reputable company that pride themselves on utilising creativity and flexibility to provide high quality recruitment solutions. They are looking for a proactive and hard-working individual who will have the desire to become a core part of the team. In return, the successful candidate will be offered a rewarding career with a successful and growing organisation, with fantastic training and development opportunities, and multiple career paths to explore.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Administrative duties - including the preparation of various documents and correspondence for both internal use and external use.
- Communicating with various internal and external parties - from candidates and clients, to other internal departments.
- Assistance in advertising & marketing - including the preparation of advertisements, and communication with third party companies
- Sourcing for active roles - assisting consultants in identifying and communicating with appropriate candidates
- Networking - attending a variety of social events, to raise awareness of the organisation and make your own personal connections
The ideal candidate will have;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous work experience involving customer/ client interaction
- IT literate and competent with the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in an office would be ideal although not essential
- Highly confident communicator
- Excellent work ethic
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*