HR Generalist - Part Time
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Victoria Recruitment
We are partnered with a highly reputable law business based in Leeds who are now on the lookout for a HR Generalist to join the team.
You will be joining a forward-thinking and highly professional law firm with offices across the UK. The business currently employs 75 staff with plans to recruit a further 50 over the next few years. A brilliant opportunity for someone to join and grow with the business.
- HR Generalist working on a part-time basis. 3 days per week ideally, these hours can be worked as you like throughout the week.
- Core duties include recruitment, payroll and general HR duties.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Dealing with all recruitment - advertising roles, liaising with agencies, managing the PSL and so on.
- Design, management and continuous improvement of staff engagement initiatives and community/staff events
- Working with senior management, advising on all people management issues
- Deal with any employee relation issues including grievances and dismissals
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law, ensuring managers are up to date with any changes to policies
- Measure and track core HR and business processes including recruitment, turnover, reward etc. and report to the board monthly
- Implement and manage all learning and development initiatives, including on-boarding and training for new staff.
- Head up the performance management processes
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with, and communication of all legal and regulatory employment practices
- Own the payroll process, ensuring accuracy and on-time payment liaising with the Finance Director as appropriate including ensuring that accounts are appraised of any changes
- Previous experience within a generalist and standalone HR position.
- Extensive experience in recruitment and managing the whole process.
- Ideally come from the professional services industry, law experience is desirable.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
Are you interested in this role?
If this role sounds of interest, please apply using the button below. If you are successful onto the next stage one of our specialist HR consultants from Victoria Recruitment will be in touch with yourself directly to discuss this position in more detail.
Victoria Recruitment - Specialists in Human Resources recruitment.