Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Henlee Resourcing & Consulting Ltd
Henlee Resourcing is proud to be working in partnership with this well-known Swindon based employer to recruit an experienced HR Advisor.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses solid generalist knowledge, with particular focus on employee relations case management, HR policy & processes and HR projects experience.
Specific duties will include;
- Provision of a comprehensive HR advisory service to all employees.
- Act as HR Partner for certain business areas.
- Lead on staff support and wellbeing HR strategies.
- Project manage the development of HR systems.
- Coordinate and monitor to ensure policies and procedures are fully compliant with legislation, the sector and good practice.
- Work closely with Payroll & Finance on compliance and standardisation.
- Co-ordinate and manage employee relations caseloads.
- Other HR Duties & Projects as required
Suitable applicants will ideally be studying towards or qualified CIPD, with a strong understanding of HR practices and procedures - particularly Employee Relations and policy development.
You will be career focused, looking to develop, confident and able to quickly establish credibility. You will have a pragmatic and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a constantly changing / fast paced environment and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.