Design Team Manager
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by IN JOB UK & IRELAND LTD
On Behalf of our client, an Internationally renowned furniture brand, is famous for its elegant Italian contemporary design. With a flagship store in every major city the Made in Italy brand is now the go to destination for design lovers all over the world. In Job UK & Ireland is looking for
Design Team Manager
You will be reporting to the General Manager and Director. The aim of your role is to be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities of the Design Team. You must provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Design Team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Design Team to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Design Team's sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Assists Design Team in preparation of proposals and presentations and take own leads when required.
- Ensuring adequate cover and rota for the department
- Review and negotiate with supplier prices and discounts for worktops, appliances and accessories to ensure the most competitive prices are achieved.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruits, trains and hires for Design Team based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- Achieving and exceeding yearly target.
- Actively visiting architectural and design practices to introduce brand.
- Participation in events and marketing of brand and attending functions to promote the brand.
- Ensure co-operation and processes are adhered to with the Installation Manager.
- Min 5-7 years of experience in kitchen design.
- Experienced with CAD software solutions and proven sales history.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of design, project management and team leading.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Attractive commission package
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.