Marketing Media Consultant
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Jackie Wilsher Staff Service
Marketing Media Consultant
Our client is seeking an experienced Media Consultant.
If you are keen to further your career in marketing for a progressive forward thinking agency then call us now!!!
Join this fast paced environment, using the latest digital channels? Dealing with B2B demand generation, offering services from strategic consultancy through to campaign execution.
This role offers the opportunity to grow within the Media Team, delivering campaigns via channels such as programmatic, social media, paid search (PPC) and SEO.
Duties to include:
• Manage internal and client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner, with the ability to prioritise work.
• Often working autonomously with limited direction, the Consultant will be a senior member of the team.
• Be able to support the junior members of the team and give guidance.
• Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and continually developer as a professional.
• Dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Search (paid and organic), Social (paid and organic) and media (including display, remarketing and programmatic advertising).
• Understand at an increasingly strategic level, the interactions between content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation.
• Demonstrate ability to architect comprehensive testing plans to improve performance across a number of clients.
Skills and experience required:
• Proven relatable work experience having previously worked in highly effective teams delivering inbound marketing tactics.
• Professional marketing experience preferably in a B2B and/or agency environment
• Experience with the following platforms would be an advantage; GoogleAdWords, GoogleAnalytics, Moz, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic DSPs.
• Experience in planning, executing, managing and reporting on Programmatic and Social Media is essential, with previous Search Engine Marketing (SEM) agency experience highly desirable.
• Good understanding and experience within real-time and contextually targeted display, social media, retargeting, IP look-up technology, conversion optimisation and web analytics are all desirable.
• Proven ability to work autonomously with limited direction and to be able to manage and push forward own tasks.
• A good understanding of diverse range of clients from various industries and sectors is required - with B2B experience preferable.
• Have a good mix between strategic thinking, commercial understanding and practical delivery capabilities
• Be forward thinking and be prepared to think outside the box to help drive rankings and traffic and generate customer engagement through social media.
• Manage client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner and ability to prioritise work.
• Have a strong understanding of the timescales involved with a project, scheduling and budget experience is an advantage - good organisational and time management skills are essential.
• Results and delivery focused with a willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experienced in dealing with many stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and capable in managing several client projects concurrently without supervision.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.
Profile Resourcing Limited