Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by OSR Recruitment Services
OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading digital agency in the Northampton area. My client is looking for an SEO Executive/Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital marketer, whether you are looking to further your experience, take the next step, or join a reputable agency with room to grow.
- Everything SEO…
- Working with clients face-to-face and over the phone.
- Developing SEO strategies.
- Auditing client accounts.
- Making suggestions and creatively contributing to new ideas.
- Forecasting and planning out potential strategies.
- Using various keyword, link building and optimisation tools.
- Pitching ideas to clients.
- Monitoring and reporting on all campaigns and activity.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and standards.
- Working with various departments in the agency including developers, designers, content teams, paid media teams and management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in SEO.
- Agency-side experience.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Wider SEO tools desirable - SEMrush, ahref, screaming frog, search console, webmaster etc.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to take the step up into management and leading a team of executives, this is also an option. You would need to demonstrate experience in leadership.
If this looks like the perfect role for you or you just want to find out more, please send your CV across to Evie at OSR Recruitment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Supply Chain People Ltd
Callidus Consulting Limited
Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment