Insurance Finance Manager - Global MGA
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Lawes Consulting Group
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £60,000 - £80,000
Location - London
Our client, an established MGA are seeking a Insurance Finance Manager to join their team in the London office.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely accounting functions and reporting for the business. This will also include working closely with our parent company Financial Controller and CFO regarding financial analysis and reporting.
The key duties of this Finance Manager role include:
* Management reporting and analysis
* Regulatory compliance & reporting
* Statutory reporting
* Tax compliance
* Business partnering with key stakeholders
* Ad hoc projects and analysis
To be successful for this fantastic opportunity, you will have at least 6-8 years' post CPA/CA qualification experience. You have a demonstrated ability to understand the information and analytical needs of key stakeholders within the business and develop an in-depth understanding of business drivers and trends that support management reporting. You must have strong excel skills and experience working in the insurance industry would be preferable.
Must have experience in an Insurance MGA
* You are ACCA or Chartered Certified Accountant, with a strong management and compliance reporting background
* You have been in a leadership role previously, where you were able to drive results in a positive and inspiring way, and coach and mentor those around you.
* You have an understanding of the compliance requirements of a business regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
* You are a very strong communicator and have the ability to communicate with those at all levels of the business, and across remote teams.
* You always strive to continually improve! Including making changes to internal accounting processes and controls.
* Your ability to time manage and problem solve effectively in a high-pressure environment, allows you to consistently meet tight deadlines.
* You love exceptional customer service and ensuring all stakeholder needs are exceeded.
* A fast paced and energetic environment excites you.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Lawes Consulting Group
Waters Barnes Associates
Oliver James Associates
Oliver James Associates