Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by ReeRac Solutions
This is an amazing opportunity for an Account Manager to join this established city based Digital Publishing company.This role is for their Healthcare sector; providing data, insight and intelligence across the healthcare community.
The ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously. They want someone proactive, self-motivated, confident, with excellent presentational skills. You will be responsbile for obtaining and maintaining the relationship between you and your client. Handling accounts and ensuring an increase in user acitivity.
- As part of the Client Engagement Team
- To handle and action inward bound calls and email queries of wide ranging content regarding company's healthcare products.
- Log queries and follow through to resolution or delegate query appropriately to the relevant team/ person.
- To deliver planned and ad-hoc webinar training and face-to-face training on company's healthcare products.
- Be a key contact for new customers and helping them maximise their service
- Produce and analyse usage reports for the company's healthcare products.
- Increase activity/usage of existing clients
- Increasing retention
Candidate Skills and Experience
- A graduate degree of any discipline
- 2+ years experience as an Account Manager/Success Executive/Client Engagement
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Self-motivating, proactiveand demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of presenting to an audience face to face or via webinar.
- Knowledge of office IT systems are essential. Inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Progression, Career Development
- Dental and Life Insurance