Programme Analyst, Permanent, Central Norwich, £DOE
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by rthirteen recruitment
R13 recruitment are assisting a central Norwich based organisation in their search for a Programme Analyst. Joining the companies experienced Programme Analysis team, you will be responsible for compiling claims data into risk reports.
Duties to include:
- Securing claims data from insurers and converting into formatted risk reports.
- Passing on completed risk reports to the appropriate teams.
- Attending client meetings, discussing data and findings as appropriate.
You will have/be:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
- Working knowledge of the Insurance sector would be desirable but IS NOT essential.
- VBA and Microsoft Access knowledge is desirable but IS NOT essential.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Offered salary is highly competitive DOE. Benefits package includes; 22 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. Along with Great Career Progression Opportunities.
Located in an ideal city centre location, you will be working in a busy, corporate open planned office. A permanent and full time position, working 37.5 per week, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.