European Sales Process Leader
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Lioncrest Consulting Ltd
Your primary responsibility is the implementation and overall management of world class process and digital tools in the North Europe Country Sales Organisations (CSOs) to drive sales growth based on efficiency; improve margin and increase productivity.
Your key deliverables:
Tool and Process Implementation
- Manage/co-ordinate implementation of Central tools as programmes/projects (Marketing; Supply Chain Management; IT etc) in accordance with the EMEA strategic plans
- Plan and deliver training
- Actively search for best practices and share/implement them in the Region
- Lead process development as well as reporting and analytics in North Europe CSOs
- Be an expert and advisor who understands how to deploy the relevant Business System tools
- Drive the adoption of processes within the CSOs and support a continuous improvement culture to ensure even greater efficiency
- Enable CSOs to understand the benefits of process adoption and work collaboratively with them to develop goals and objectives for sales effectiveness initiatives.
- Identify competency gaps and support improvement plans as needed.
Be the "Voice" of the NE Country Sales Organisations in EMEA
In any EMEA work groups where processes, tools and best practices are discussed be an active contributor and listener for NE.
The ideal candidate for the role would have good stakeholder management skills; experience in process development; ability to translate complex technical concepts and/or language into plain simple English; Strong collaboration skills; influencing skills; problem solver; passion for adopting technology to support process improvement; flexible; ability to travel
- Process improvement qualifications, (6 Sigma Black Belt or similar valued) .
- BSc or BA Degree in Business Management; Engineering IT or Marketing
- Relevant working experience in multi-national/multi-cultural environment
- Strong IT/Digital skill
- Knowledge of IT systems and processes in product management, manufacturing, marketing and engineering
- Experience with performance metrics and KPI implementations and standardisation
- English speaker
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Knowledge of end to end processes and impact of data flows across different functions
- You will be comfortable working with senior leaders
The Martin Veasey Partnership
Clinical Professionals Limited