Ad Operations Manager - Global Media Group
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by GURU CAREERS
Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager (Global Media Group)
An Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager is needed to take up an exciting role within a leading global media group. Expect to lead the London based team delivering ad campaigns for strategic clients.
With more than 1 billion users visiting their properties each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites and assets. This is a unique opportunity for an Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager to join a friendly media organisation in a lively environment.
Joining as the Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager you will drive revenue for direct sales and programmatic across EMEA markets as well as analysing and improving upon current processes. On a day-to-day basis expect to focus on the technical capabilities of their sites and ad programmes in order to deliver accurate revenue recommendations to the sales team whilst prioritising workloads, forecasting performance, providing insights, troubleshooting delivery, optimising campaigns, providing training and anything else necessary to ensure accurate and complete delivery.
To qualify… You should be an Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager / Programmatic Ops Manager / Ad Trafficker / Advertising Campaign Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in managing a digital revenue team;
- Extensive experience with Google Ad Manager 360 (i.e. DoubleClick for Publishers - DFP);
- In depth knowledge of creative and HTML QA tools;
- Experience with video ad operations;
- You are adept at keeping track of the details while managing the overall team with an emphasis on big picture results;
- The ability to build strong partnerships with external teams to achieve internal goals that promotes shared successes;
- The ability to cut through the noise and clearly communicate complex concepts to sales teams or other internal stakeholders;
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities with tight deadlines.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager to join a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in. In return expect an amazing benefits / perks package that includes: Pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout areas (FIFA gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, monthly massages, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
Travel Trade Recruitment.