Digital Marketing Designer
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Absolute Personnel
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and forward-thinking designer to join a market-leading company in Telford on a permanent basis. The role would suit someone with at least 2 years relevant work experience who is looking for an opportunity to take ownership of and develop the brand.
Working as the sole inhouse designer, you will work within the marketing team and will be responsible for creating content for marketing campaigns, posts for social media, and producing some digital marketing content for external clients.
The hours of work will be 9.00-17.30 Monday to Friday with immediate start available for the successful applicant. On offer is a competitive salary depending on experience along with excellent company benefits.
- Generate strong creative ideas suitable for use across a range of digital marketing media
- Update marketing collateral to keep it fresh and on brand
- Work independently as the sole inhouse designer, as well as collaboratively on team tasks
- Be responsible for keeping up to date with current design trends and briefing the Digital Marketing Manager
- As required, work alongside inhouse web developers to originate fresh design concepts for the branding of clients' sites
- A degree in design or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- An expert user of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects and Premiere Pro experience desirable too)
- Passionate, enthusiastic and creative
- Up to date with digital and design trends
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Kirstie.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at
Recruit Recruit Ltd