Digital Creative Director
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by EMR
Our client is a 50-strong brand studio based in London who are on a mission to be the world's most progressive brand company and we're looking for a Creative Director to help them get there - by shaping brand for the future, through technology.
Based in Central London, you will be joining a team who are down-to-earth, incredibly passionate about their work and clients and have the client tenure and projects under their belt to prove it. Culturally, you'll find a warm, dedicated team who has grown with the business. This is a growth and development environment where they like to provide all the development opportunities you need to succeed and want to stay. This is a sociable environment with a family feel where everybody puts the work in the produce the best results. They would rather miss a deadline than provide sub-standard work.
Here's what you'll do:
- Champion the potential for technology to shape and transform brand
- Direct creativity and innovation and be the standard-bearer for the project's you're leading
- Align the creative and strategic output for project work
- Partner with our Creative Directors to explore and unlock new opportunities on client work and help create live examples
- Shape brand through the creation of live experiences and installations, digital products and networked experiences
- Lead and oversee personal development of our people
- Grow digital capabilities on the team through recruitment, strategic partnerships and by upskilling our team
And what are you like?
- You're a digital creative with experience shaping brands through technology
- A strong leader. You inspire our team and clients and quickly earn respect and trust
- A good communicator, you present ideas with conviction and clarity
- Passionate about brand, design and technology
- Totally up to date with digital trends and consumer behaviours in the tech space
- Willing to offer opinion, and ask for it too
- Driven, persistent and ready to bring changes to our process which will help facilitate new ways of working.
If this is screaming your name, apply today or contact Alex Eliya directly on .