Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by JMC LEGAL RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Are you creative, innovative and have a flare for new concepts? This leading office design company has a rich heritage dating back over 20 years and have won a number of awards recently. This is a new role, you will work with the business development team and will have full creative control and autonomy to make this role your own.
This is a family run business, it has a truly friendly, sup 3portive and fun culture. The business sells high quality office furniture, but also has a design side of the business where they create cutting edge offices. They have designed recently the calibre of offices that you would expect to find in a company such as Google, one particular office had a cocktail bar built inside and a slide.
They attract massive companies who instruct the company to bring their concepts to life. They have a reputation of developing and nurturing talent, this is well demonstrated by their excellent staff retention rate.
The company are seeking to hire a Multimedia Designer into their state-of-the-art Bristol East Bristol office.
You will work as part of the business development team. You will be responsible for creating exciting branding, marketing initiatives and if you have the skill of animation, then also this for the company, as well as being involved in pitches for new work. You will have creative freedom to make the role your own.
This will be a varied and interesting role. You will be someone who thinks outside of the box and has the creativity to make a real impact. This role comes with exceptional prospects to move up the ranks in your creative career.
- You will be a creative designer
- You will be competent in using Adobe Creative Suite
- You will be self-driven and have a positive outlook
- The ability to self-manage your time and be organised is essential
- You should be someone who can think outside of the box and be very creative you will be key to driving the companies' brand
- You will work in a fun, friendly and supportive working environment, with a dress down culture
- You will work in first class office space
- Salary is competitive and based on your experience, although up to £28k, plus an excellent benefits package
This is a really exciting and interesting role for a Multimedia Designer to join this family run office design company in East Bristol.
Apply now for immediate consideration.