Project Co-ordinator/Client Support
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Envisia Learning Ltd.
Envisia Learning is a provider of online assessment and development tools. Our products include individual and multi-rater (360-Degree Feedback) assessments, organisational surveys as well as online development platforms to support coaching and leadership development interventions.
We work directly with consulting firms and our products are used by some of the world's largest organisations both here in the UK and Internationally. We operate from offices in Cambridge (Cambourne) and The Cotswolds.
About the role:
We require an enthusiastic and customer focused project coordinator to join our team in Cambourne. This role involves coordinating multiple aspects of projects, working closely with remote team members, as well as actively using our online platforms where you will be responsible for overseeing projects on behalf of clients. You will be part of a wider support team and responsible for answering calls, ensuring that queries can be resolved or escalated to the relevant team if necessary.
You will be highly organised and bring experience in managing projects with an understanding of project planning and execution.
The role demands very high attention to detail and strong time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and sometimes under pressure. Our products are all internet based, so you will need to be comfortable in an IT and technology based environment.
You will be capable of working independently at times and be self-motivated but also a team player. You will also be proactive and a good problem solver.
Good communication skills are essential, as the role requires interaction with team members and clients on a day to basis.
- Centrally co-ordinating client projects and liaising with other team members.
- Quality control of all project elements, ensuring we deliver to quality, time and budget.
- Overseeing projects from set-up through to issuing final reports, being the main point of contact for our clients.
- Handling participant queries both via our online ticketing system and by phone.
- Using our Client Management Systems and ensuring they are kept up to date with all relevant client and project details.
- Following our security and data protection policies.
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day and proactive basis.
- Delegating tasks and overseeing work carried out by the support team
- Be highly customer focused
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be well organised with good time management skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be a team player
- Be comfortable working in an Internet lead environment and supporting/training clients using our platforms (full training will be provided)
- Be able to take personal responsibility
If you are applying for the role please include a letter stating why you are interested and how you believe your interest/skills/experiences fit with what we are looking for.