Field Service Engineer - Ultra low temperature freezers (ULT)
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Zenopa
Field Service Engineer for life science refrigeration units, covering the Midlands with further travel as needed to cover colleagues. This is working for a leading manufacturer of refrigeration.
- Provide service to external or internal customer's by giving advice via the telephone and/or by visiting the equipment on site
- Carry out regular maintenance schedules for each piece of equipment and maintain spares stock
- Deal with emergency breakdowns as they occur
- Remove equipment to workshop as appropriate, where the detailed diagnostics and investigation can be more readily achieved, dismantling equipment when necessary and replacing faulty parts
- Work under pressure to get equipment operational in a timely manner
- Provide recommendations to the service manager on changes for cost savings and performance improvements
- Provide refrigeration expertise to the client
- Perform calibrations
- Working away from home for short periods
- An NVQ level 2/3 in refrigeration and air conditioning and F-Gas handling certification are required.
- Experience with ULT Freezers
- Located in the Midlands with good access to motorways
Please get in touch for further details.