Electrical Maintenance Engineer Instrumentation
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Instrumentation)
Suffolk (commutable from Haverhill, Bury St Edmonds, Cambridge & London)
£32,000 + Call out bonus + Training + Excellent Benefits
Are you an Electrical or Instrumentation Engineer from a manufacturing environment?
Are you looking to work in a cutting edge manufacturing environment in a Days based role where you will receive on-going training while working on a range of complex equipment?
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a varied and challenging maintenance role where you will complete reactive & planned maintenance on a range of sophisticated machinery & instruments.
This company are a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer with knowledge of instrumentation to join their successful Maintenance team on a Monday to Friday day's based role.
This is a fantastic chance to join a specialised, niche Pharma company offering excellent benefits, a working-life balance and technical progression.
- Complete Re-active & PPM Maintenance on Electrical Machinery & Instrumentation
- Working in a high tech, GMP manufacturing environment
- Monday to Friday days based with occasional call out
- City & Guilds or NVQ Qualified Engineer (or equivalent or higher)
- Previous Electrical maintenance experience within Manufacturing
- Knowledge of instrumentation equipment
- Looking to develop your career in a leading Pharma company
Please apply below or call Hugo Carneiro with REF:75937 for more information.
Pharmaceutical, Medical, Electrical, Instrumentation, HVAC, Facilities, Clean Room, GMP, Medical, Chemical, PLC, Maintenance, Technician, Engineer, Pharma,