Lead Engineer - HMI Interaction Automotive
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Lead Engineer - HMI Interaction (Automotive)
12 Month Contract
£30.00hr - £42.00hr (Umbrella / Ltd Co)
Monday - Friday (Days)
Are you a Project Engineer from an Automotive background with prior experience in HMI Interaction looking for an immediately available, days based long term contract role with one of the UK's leading Automotive OEM's?
The ideal candidate would have prior project management experience, come from an Automotive background and have experience in HMI Strategy, HMI Scrum Master and Industrial / Interaction design.
You will work with the Chief Engineer and take responsibility for the design of my clients Car HMI's, set up the plans and processes to ensure all HMI requirements will be delivered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Engineer form an HMI background looking for an immediately available, long term, days based contract role with one of the UK's leading OEM's.
- Industrial & Interaction HMI design
- Provide input on system design, component design for the engineering team
- Long term, days based contract role a leading Automotive OEM
- Interaction design, UX design or UX Scrum master design leader
- Automotive background
- HMI Strategy and HMI scrum master experience
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR74829