Production Operative Backs & Nights
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Smart Recruit Online Limited
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a business that has its customers at the heart of everything we do?
Following a new vehicle launch we are looking to recruit experienced production operatives on our back and night shifts.
Shifts available are;
- Backs - Monday to Friday 15.25pm to 11.55pm and Friday 11.40am to 16.40pm Starting rate £8.73 per hour
- Nights - Monday to Friday 23.45pm to 07.15am and Friday 16.30pm to 24.00pm Starting rate £9.00 per hour
Permanent roles subject to a three month probation period. Not only will you be earning a competitive salary from days one. The longer you stay, the more we pay, with pay rises built in as standard.
Start dates for the first ten weeks of the new year.
Production | Production Operative | Operative | Manufacturing | Manufacture |
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures and Regulations
- Meet production targets and deadlines of customers
- Complete daily equipment checks
- Manufacturing, labelling and packaging of product
- Daily use of fixtures and associated gauges as required
- To maintain the work area to the highest possible standards of cleanliness and order maintaining 5S and TPM standards
- Follow SOPS and ensure parts are produced in line with production requirements
- React quickly to operational/production changes to minimise downtime
- Complete required production documentation
- Previous exposure to a manufacturing role within a factory environment
- Good communication skills to liaise with all members to minimise Production downtime
- Good practical skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- The ability to follow instructions
- Excellent attendance and time-keeping
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Quality Awareness
- Environmental Awareness
We are a well known and first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis. Our business is renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency based on state of the art technology; with safety, quality and environment as our first priorities; delivered by a loyal and hardworking workforce who understand the needs of our customers and are justly proud of meeting them.
We are proud of our reputation as a quality supplier and we recognise that the quality of our output reflects the quality of our members. Our aim is to provide our customers with the service and product quality that they want at a price which gives us a profit and our customers value for money. To help us achieve this we are registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, ITAF16949:2016 and ISO14001:2015.