Lead Engineer Electrical Systems - Automotive Industry
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by RZ Group
Lead Electrical Systems Engineer - Automotive Industry
Permanent - 37 hours per week
£40,000 - £45,000 Per annum
Join an Award winning World Leading business within the automotive sector, with an engineering and manufacturing reputation that proceeds them internationally.
Working within the Engineering department and reporting to the Principle Engineer Electrical Systems you will conduct lead Engineering activities to design, develop, verify and maintain vehicle and system designs to meet or exceed customer expectations and business requirements.
Snap Shot of Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertake and /or lead teams of engineers and design partners on projects to define, deliver and verify design requirements.
* Execution of Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis and any subsequent actions required prior to completion sign off
* Interface directly with internal and external customers on technical issues and requirements
* Lead compliance procedures adhering to all related internal and international standards
* Previous experience of leading a team in the delivery of electrical projects
* Experience of new product development and introduction
* Detailed understanding of Vehicle electrical systems and controls
* Experience of electrical/electronic system integration
Please apply to this role for IMMEDIATE review, alternatively please contact Stephen Lynch on for an informal chatRecruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Pioneer Selection Ltd