Field Service Engineer - Robotics
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Falcon Recruitment Services LTD
Field Service Engineer -Robotics/Automation
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the world's leading Robotics/Automation companies - specialising in the supply and services of industrial robots and industrial robotics systems.
Due to expansion this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Field Service/Maintenance Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Professionals at a more junior level looking for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance, service, breakdowns, repair work commissioning and installation requirements of robotics and systemsat customer sites.
- Fault finding and resolution
- On-site technical assistance
- Offering advice and technical support to customers.
- Reporting directly to the service manager.
- Support of and communication with all field employees, supervisors, managers and customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the industry
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment
- Conversant in a variety of robotics and automation software and systems
- Electrical bias
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- Good communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading organisation.
Hunter Selection Ltd
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited