Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Glen Callum Associates Automotive Ltd
Industrial / Mechanical Components
An exciting opportunity to join an international manufacturer of industrial, automotive and mechanical machinery and components. Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their successful projects team to take on the responsibility of managing and delivering key mechanical projects for the rail / rolling stock section of the business.
Ideal Location- Greater London - Commutable from - Twickenham, Bromley, Croydon, Leatherhead, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, High Wycombe, St Albans, Woking, Guildford, Crawley, Tonbridge, London
£40-50k Basic + Bonus + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will support and be a part of a team delivering complex rail projects.
- This role would suit a candidate with a proven background in managing high volume projects in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- You will be educated, to a minimum of degree level, in engineering, manufacturing processes, production engineering or equivalent.
- You will have a project management qualification, e.g. APMP, Prince2, this is an essential.
- It would be highly desirable for our candidate to have a good knowledge of the rolling stock and rail industry
- You will have well developed leadership skills, which you can utilise effectively with communicative and people skills.
- In past roles you will have gained excellent negotiation skills which have taken into account both technical and commercial requirements.
- Successfully deliver mechanical projects in line with agreed criteria.
- Ensure all activities conform to industry standards, procedures and codes of conduct.
- Take on the responsibility of being the main point of contact for the customer and control all communications between the customer and the company.
- Motivate the project team ensuring project coherence at all times.
- Continuously ensure the company's operations image continues to be a positive one both inside and outside the business in areas such as customer service and housekeeping.
- Ensure that all decision making conforms to current company policies whilst simultaneously ensuring it benefits both the customer and the project.
If you have a knowledge of project management in a components manufacturing, industrial or engineering environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing group and become part of a highly successful and motivated team.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Project Manager role please forward your CV to Gary Horwood, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Gary directly for a further chat on the job.
Gary is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3098GH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Pertemps Reading Commercial DDT
Ellis Knight Bespoke Recruitment
Meridian Business Support
London Stock Exchange Group
First Recruitment Services Limited
New Look Retailers Ltd