Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Premier Engineering
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: West Berkshire
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Electrical - Maintenance - PPM - Mechanical - PLC - Industrial - Electrician - Fault Find - TPM
An opportunity has become available for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join an industrious service provider in West Berkshire, on a full-time basis. Joining a team of multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers, the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry carrying out planned & reactive maintenance in a fast-paced environment.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns promptly to repair
- Assisting in the development of a preventative maintenance plan
- Carrying out continuous improvement project work
- Diagnosing faults using technical drawings or PLC's
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will ideally:
- Have experience working with PLC's
- Possess an electrical qualification
- Have experience within the FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Be able to work on own initiative, as well as in a team
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need to have a relaxed attitude to working on a shift pattern. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will earn a salary between £35,000 & £38,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity please apply now with an updated CV, your availability as well as your salary expectations.
We Are SSG
Pioneer Selection Ltd
luton bennett limited