Project Design Engineer - West Yorkshire - Mechanical Handling - 35-40
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by White Label Recruitment
White Label have partnered with a leading engineering company in West Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Project Design Engineer as a result of company growth.
This is a very exciting time and a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced and talented Engineering team that specialises in Mechanical Design Engineering, Bulk Materials Handing, Mechanical Handling and Special Purpose Design.
- Personal responsibility and ownership of special purpose projects - detailed designs and drawings, plant layout, resource planning, budgeting, tendering, building, installation, commissioning and handover.
- Own and execute technical engineering projects through innovative bespoke designs, project planning, prioritisation, working with internal and external stakeholders, inventory assessment and financial analysis.
- Contribute to the continuous review of design and project management processes.
- Work with external supplier and sub-contractors to ensure services provided meet expectations.
- Work closely with external departments to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Overseeing design projects from cradle to grave.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks (desirable)
- Proven experience and detailed knowledge of stress calculations.
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in bulk materials handling, mechanical handling and special purpose design.
- Experience working in a heavy industry
- Ideally some level of project management experience.
The client is offering an attractive salary of 35-40K DOE
26 days holiday + statuary bank holidays
Flexible working hours
12pm finish on Fridays
The client is looking to interview now with the position starting in the new year.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply for immediate consideration.