Lead Electrical Systems Engineer - Automotive Industry
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by RZ Group
Lead Electrical Systems Engineer
Falkirk Location - Permanent - 37 hours per week
£40,000 - £45,000 Per annum
Join an Award winning World Leading business within the automotive sector, with an engineering and manufacturing reputation that proceeds them internationally.
Working within the Engineering department and reporting to the Principle Engineer Electrical Systems you will conduct lead Engineering activities to design, develop, verify and maintain vehicle and system designs to meet or exceed customer expectations and business requirements.
Snap Shot of Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertake and /or lead teams of engineers and design partners on projects to define, deliver and verify design requirements.
* Execution of Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis and any subsequent actions required prior to completion sign off
* Record and manage engineering risks seeking assistance where required
* Interface directly with internal and external customers on technical issues and requirements
* Lead compliance procedures adhering to all related internal and international standards
* Previous experience of leading a team in the delivery of electrical projects
* Experience of new product development and introduction
* Detailed understanding of Vehicle electrical systems and controls
* Experience of low and high voltage vehicle systems
* Experience of electrical/electronic system integration
* Excellent people management and leadership abilities
* Excellent communication skills
Candidates must be willing to travel and support UK and international projects, Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent experience in a relevant role is required
Please apply to this role for IMMEDIATE review, alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for an informal chatRecruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.