Maintenance Engineer DAY SHIFTS
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Hunter Selection Ltd
MANCHESTER - Stockport
Overtime paid at premium rates
10% Pension + Up to 35 Days Holidays + Bupa Healthcare
Days Based Shift Pattern
Monday to Friday
5am to 11pm - 8hour shifts
Due to increasing market share over the last few years, a true market leading FMCG manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. Working from their growing Manufacturing site based in Manchester, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their production equipment. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Fault Finding (mechanical & electrical faults)
* Involvement in Project Work
* Implement Improvements / Lean Manufacturing Culture
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Time Served - Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* FMCG Manufacturing Industry experience
* Ability to work within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK wide presence. With an established portfolio of clients, this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Luke Goggins to or call for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering.
PROACTIVE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited