Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Robert Half
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking for an Interim Project Manager in Central Bristol for a charitable organisation. As Project Manager you will be required to provide project management support to the Leadership Team, most notably in relation to partnerships and the reporting requirements of major funders.
This position is due to start ASAP.
As Project Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
· To take responsibility for partnerships and funding streams allocated to you and ensure that you give them each necessary oversight and direction to achieve our objectives.
· To ensure that the business and partner organisations deliver the performance requirements agreed with key funders.
· To ensure that necessary data is collected, recorded and analysed within the business and by allocated partner organisations.
· To ensure that all reports and responses to funders are delivered on time and to a good quality.
· To escalate to the Leadership Team any significant deviations from requirements in a timely and effective manner, to ensure that prompt remedial action can be taken.
· To organise, prepare for and run meetings, training and events to enable staff and key partners to meet requirements and improve.
· To maintain excellent and user-friendly records and databases that are accessible to anyone who needs to access them.
· To identify opportunities for shared learning across any allocated partnership and advise the Leadership Team accordingly.
· To work as an effective member of the whole team, giving and receiving support and working co-operatively.
· To work at all times within the organisations policies and procedures.
· To abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for the safety of yourself and colleagues.
· To work within, and promote, the aims and objectives of the organisation, and to present a positive external image
· To undertake other reasonable duties as required by the Trustees of the organisation.
· Holds a recognized Project Management qualification
· Experience of successfully managing projects on time and within budget.
· Experience of producing high quality, user-friendly reports on performance.
· Experience of developing effective working relationships across organisations
· Experience of organizing and running meetings.
· Experience of organizing training events.
· Understanding of the voluntary sectors
· Some understanding of partnership working
· Highly analytical
· Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
· A high level of numeracy and literacy
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent level of attention to detail
· Able to work on own initiative, prioritising and managing own workload
· Able to keep calm under pressure
· Able to understand, analyse and interpret data in a wide variety of forms
· Proficient in IT (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Influencing skills
· Negotiating skills
If you feel you are suitable for this position please contact Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://privacy-notice