Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Elevation Recruitment Group
The Maintenance Engineer will be reporting directly into the Maintenance Team Leader and be responsible for timely and accurate completion of breakdowns and PPM's.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop the PPM (Planned Maintenance) schedule to ensure any plant/machinery highlighted for improvement is noted
- Carry out routine maintenance (Electrical/Mechanical) and respond to faults/breakdowns in a prompt manner
- Adhere to health and safety policies on site when carrying on planned and reactive work
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Electrical apprentice trained
- Previously worked in a FMCG environment desirable but not essential
- 17th/18th edition
Working Hours - 4 on 4 off (2 days and 2 nights)
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Tim Rudkin at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit .
Hunter Selection Ltd
Elevation Recruitment Group