Mechanical Shift Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Eden Brown Built Environment
In-House Mechanical Shift Engineer required!
Must have Hospitals experience
4on 4 off days and nights
A private client of mine is currently searching for a keen and enthusiastic mechanically biased shift engineer to work on a state of the ark site in Marylebone. The client is looking for somebody from a Building Services background and who has recent exposure to working within a shift role. The shift rota would involve working 4on 4 off covering both days and nights.
Day to day duties include:
* PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
* All Mechanical and some Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm
systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
* A working knowledge of Air-conditioning systems and a basic knowledge of mechanical (especially water treatment) and handyperson duties (and a willingness to complete this type of work as needed).
* Being on a call out rota to cover out of hour's breakdown emergencies.
* Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
* Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
* Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch with the Eden Brown FM team!
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.