Lead Engineer - Multiskilled
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Lintonrs
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Ideally more Mechanical
St Nicholas Shopping Centre
You will be given a portfolio of commercial properties to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
My client is looking for both Electrically and Mechanically qualified Maintenance Engineer's with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients in the City and West End.
Hours - Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00. There maybe times where you are required to cover other sites where they will work 07:00-16:00 / 10:00-18:00.
Plenty of OT, Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
* Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical and Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* 17th Edition
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
South Downs Resourcing Limited
Reed Business Information Ltd
Bennett & Game Recruitment