Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Electrically Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
3 shift pattern + Every 4th week off
£27,000 - £31,000
Benefits: Holidays, Pension
Market leaders in their field and due to the mass growth of the site, We are looking for experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large fast paced production site. Due to continuing success and an uplift in production along with a number of products being brought to market.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- Electrically biased
- Relevant FMCG experience
- Mechatronics/ electrical engineering Qualification
- High speed Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large manufacturer
- Training in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Caerphilly, Cwmbran And Langston
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Omega Selection Services
Castle Employment Agency
Provide Consulting Ltd