Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Job Profile for Mechanical Design Engineer - TP132907
Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client are a well-estabilished manufacturer of bespoke fitting solutions supplying a range of industries, based in the Chesterfield area. Due to the ongoing success our client are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
It is anticipated the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be proficient with 3D Modelling software, ideally Solidworks and have a strong understanding of the CNC machining process.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the full product development cycle from conceptual stage through to design for manufacture
- Working in a customer facing role to work with the customer in developing designs in line with their specification
- Producing Bill of Materials
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering of materials
- Communicated with the workshop on production deadlines
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Understanding of Precision Engineering, and ideally experience working in a machine shop
- Strong communications skills
- Full UK Driving License
- HND / HNC or similar in a manufacturing or engineering orientated subject
- Based in a commutable distance of Chesterfield
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
luton bennett limited