Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Nigel Wright
Nigel Wright is delighted to be recruiting a Maintenance Engineer for a high volume FMCG manufacturer in the North East. They are in a period of rapid expansion and growth.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of plant and machinery
- Keeping technical down time to a minimum
- Repair of machinery in a timely manner
- Planning machine maintenance with Shift Managers to reduce down time
The role is on a two shift pattern. (No night shift).
The successful candidate will:
- Have HNC in a Maintenance / Engineering discipline or be time served
- Have basic electrical understanding and skills
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment - preferably within an FMCG environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong Engineering team in an ambitious and highly successful business.
CDM Recruitment Limited